$486.92 – $638.33
Semi-live skids provide a safe and stable alternative to platform trucks, by allowing the user to easily move them from location to location, while providing a stable base when stationary. Semi-live skids are available in all-wood or wood/steel combinations and are used to haul a wide variety of items. Skids are commonly used in large dairies, warehouses and heavy manufacturing environments.
- Unsealed 1” domestic hardwood stock deck
- Front retaining lip restrains loads and keeps stacked skid from sliding
- Steel legs are welded to steel angles which are bolted through deck
- Rubber mold-on wheels have hardened roller bearings and zerk fittings for lubrication
- Steel engagement eye 7-1/4” from floor
Compatible with select Nutting Skid Jacks.
|Model Number||Deck Size||Wheel Size||Deck Height||Capacity||Weight||Price|
|23-002-030||24″ x 48″||6″ x 2″ Wheels||9 1/4″||1,250 lbs||70 lbs||$486.92|
|23-002-031||30″ x 48″||6″ x 2″ Wheels||9 1/4″||1,250 lbs||80 lbs||$536.67|
|23-002-032||30″ x 60″||6″ x 2″ Wheels||9 1/4″||1,250 lbs||90 lbs||$638.33|