Semi-live skids provide a safe and stable alternative to platform trucks, by allowing the user to easily move them from location to location, while providing a stable base when stationary. Semi-live skids are available in all-wood or wood/steel combinations and are used to haul a wide variety of items. Skids are commonly used in large dairies, warehouses and heavy manufacturing environments.
- Decks are replaceable 1” domestic hardwood stock, sanded and sealed
- Steel legs and angle braces are welded to frame
- Steel angle frames are welded into one strong unit
- Jack pin, 1” in diameter and 1 3/4” long
- Jack pin is 6 1/4” from floor with 8″ wheels, and 7 1/4″ with 10″ wheels
Compatible with select Nutting Skid Jacks.
|Model Number||Deck Size||Wheel Size||Deck Height||Capacity||Weight||Price|
|24-001-001||24″ x 48″||8″ x 2.5″ Wheels||12″||3,000 lbs||130 lbs||Call for quote|
|24-001-004||30″ x 60″||8″ x 2.5″ Wheels||12″||3,000 lbs||155 lbs||Call for quote|
|24-001-006||36″ x 72″||8″ x 2.5″ Wheels||12″||3,000 lbs||185 lbs||Call for quote|
|24-001-007||24″ x 48″||10″ x 2.5″ Wheels||14″||3,600 lbs||135 lbs||Call for quote|
|24-001-010||30″ x 60″||10″ x 2.5″ Wheels||14″||3,600 lbs||160 lbs||Call for quote|
|24-001-012||36″ x 72″||10″ x 2.5″ Wheels||14″||3,600 lbs||190 lbs||Call for quote|