$490.67 – $692.53
Semi-live skids provide a safe and stable alternative to platform trucks, by allowing the user to easily move them from location to location, while providing a stable base when stationary. Semi-live skids are available in all-wood or wood/steel combinations and are used to haul a wide variety of items. Skids are commonly used in large dairies, warehouses and heavy manufacturing environments.
- Deck of lengthwise 1” domestic hardwood stock, sanded and sealed
- Steel legs and rigid forksides are welded to steel angles bolted through the deck
- Rubber mold-on wheels, hardened roller bearings and zerk fittings for lubrication
- Front retaining lip restrains loads and keeps stacked skid from sliding
- Jack pin, 1” in diameter and 1 3/4” long, is 6 1/4” from floor
Compatible with select Nutting Skid Jacks.
|Model Number||Deck Size||Wheel Size||Deck Height||Capacity||Weight||Price|
|23-001-048||24″ x 48″||8″ x 2″ Wheels||11″||2,000 lbs||95 lbs||$490.67|
|23-001-050||30″ x 60″||8″ x 2″ Wheels||11″||2,000 lbs||120 lbs||$543.75|
|23-001-006||36″ x 72″||8″ x 2″ Wheels||11″||2,000 lbs||155 lbs||$692.53|