Poly Drum Trucks manufactured by Meco Omaha.
The Poly Drum Truck features a double welded 1 1/4″ diameter steel frame for years of wear. Breaking back drums is almost effortless with the replaceable floating spin loaded axle.
Specially designed toe pads greatly minimize the chance of puncture when handling plastic or poly drums. Locking belt mechanism keeps drum safe and secure on the truck. Drum must be at least 29″ in height for belt to engage. The model is ideal for transporting all drums except overpacks; the Overpack model is equipped with a longer strap to handle large diameter drums such as overpacks and salvage drums.
The 10″ x 2 1/2″ steel and mold-on rubber wheels have roller bearings and grease fittings. Also available with 10″ plain bore polyolefin wheels. Self standing for convenient storage.
- 10″ x 2 1/2″ Steel, Polyolefin, or Mold-On Rubber Wheels.
- Unique Chime Hook Assembly.
- Space Efficient and Balanced for Moving and Loading.
- Self Standing for Storage Ease.
- Specially Designed Toe Pads Reduce Puncture Chance.
- Locking belt mechanism for Safe Transport.
- Double Welded Steel Frame for Years of Wear
|Model Number||Height||Weight (lbs)||Wheels||Width||Price|
|29VR-1||61″||80||10″ x 2 1/2″ Mold-On Rubber||23″||Call for quote|
|29SS-1||61″||83||10″ x 2 1/2″ Steel||23″||Call for quote|
|29P-1||61″||58||10″ x 2 1/2″ Polyolefin||23″||Call for quote|
|29VR-2||61″||80||10″ x 2 1/2″ Mold-On Rubber||23″||Call for quote|
|29SS-2||61″||83||10″ x 2 1/2″ Steel||23″||Call for quote|
|29P-2||61″||58||10″ x 2 1/2″ Polyolefin||23″||Call for quote|