Rectangular Crane-Suspended Manbaskets manufactured by Lifting Technologies Inc.
LTI’s Crane-Suspended Manbaskets are known throughout the industry for their excellent protection, heavyweight stability and long service life. Every model comes with LTI’s patented detachable test weight system, ensuring maximum safety below the hook and full compliance with OSHA.
- Dedicated base-attached suspension system which minimizes platform tipping and provides even load distribution
- Heavy-gauge steel frame and floor grating to provide solid platform support
- Four-leg sling assembly suspension system of 1/2” 6×36 IWRC wire rope, secured to a master link, and attached to platform base by swage sockets and clevis pins.
- Grab rail inside entire perimeter providing personal fall arrest anchorage in compliance with OSHA
- Access gate with positive restraining device
- Powder coat finish which provides high resistance to impact, abrasions, chemicals, and corrosion
Custom designs are available, please call us at 1-866-201-4271 for more information.
|Model Number||Basket Weight||Capacity||Dimensions (W, L, & H)||Price|
|BM1-300G||330 lbs||300 lbs||28″ x 38″ x 42″||Call for Quote|
|BM2-600G||520 lbs||600 lbs||36″ x 60″ x 42″||Call for Quote|
|BM3-900G||645 lbs||900 lbs||36″ x 84″ x 42″||Call for Quote|
|BM4-1200G||790 lbs||1200 lbs||36″ x 108″ x 42″||Call for Quote|