Roadie Casters manufactured by Durable Superior Casters.
Roadie casters are specifically designed for moving audio visual equipment, instruments, lighting, electronics, and computer equipment in high abuse applications. Flexible elastomer treaded wheels are soft enough to easily roll over cords, thresholds, and debris while offering an exceptional cushioned ride up and down ramps to maximize protection to equipment from excessive vibrations. The tensile strength of the Roadies unique tread material helps prevent tearing, chunking, flat spotting, debonding, and premature excessive wear.
- 500 lb capacity
- 1 3/8″ wide 4″ diameter wheels
- Ultra strong soft treaded elastomer provides a cushioned ride and limits vibrations
- Perfect for rolling over cords, thresholds, and debris
- Zinc plated finish is attractive and corrosion resistant
- 3/8″ axle with zerk grease fitting in axle for maintenance
|Model Number||Bolt Hole Pattern||Mounting Bolt Size||Plate Size||Swivel Radius||Type||Price|
|59RD40SUS317YY||2-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ to 3″ x 3″||3/8″||4″ x 4-1/2″||4-1/16″||Swivel||$21.42|
|59RD40SUS310YY||60mm x 80mm||5/16″||85mm x 95mm||4-1/16″||Swivel||$21.42|