Super Duty Cup Dollies manufactured by Bond Caster and Wheel Corporation.
These are compact triangular shaped dollies with a cup center. One dolly is placed under each post or leg of the article you intend to move; once all posts have dollies you simply roll your article through doorways, onto elevators, down the street, into the truck, or across the room!
- Cast semi-steel construction
- Cup measures 2″ deep with a 6-1/4″ top diameter, and 5-1/4″ bottom diameter
- 1-1/4″ floor clearance
- 3″ diameter wheels
- Semi-Steel: Excellent for high capacity, or high heat applications
- Rubber Tread: Best choice for floor protection. Hard Rubber available for higher capacities
- Bondcelon: High weight capacity phenolic wheels used in a variety of conditions; high heat, water, grease, oils, animal fats, acids and detergents
- Tuffbond: Hard white plastic wheels with a high weight capacity, wide temperature range, non-marking, non-shedding, anti-static, non-absorbent, and impervious to most chemicals.
|Model Number||Capacity||Wheel Type||Weight||Price|
|3310 Soft Rubber||375 lbs||Soft Rubber||18.5 lbs||Call for quote|
|3310 Hard Rubber||630 lbs||Hard Rubber||18.5 lbs||Call for quote|
|3310 Bondcelon||750 lbs||Bondcelone||18.5 lbs||Call for quote|
|3310 Tuffbond||750 lbs||Tuffbond||18.5 lbs||Call for quote|
|3310 Semi-Steel||750 lbs||Semi-Steel||18.5 lbs||Call for quote|