Acid & Corrosive Safety Cabinets manufactured by Eagle.
- Adjustable galvanized steel shelves capable of holding 350 lbs
- Three point latch system
- Self latching doors
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Reinforced double wall construction
- Tri-lingual warning labels
- Flush mounted handle with key lock
- 2″ vent with fire baffle and cap
- 2″ raised leak proof sill
- Ground connection
- Corrosive resistant powder coat on all internal and external surfaces
- Polyethylene trays for shelf and bottom
Steel Cabinets are not recommended for storage of aggressive acids such as nitric, sulfuric and hydrochloric.
All steel cabinets meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA specifications. Self-closing models meet Uniform Fire Code and NFPA Code One requirements.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Model Number||Capacity||Dimensions (WxDxH)||Door Style||Weight||Shelf Depth||Shelves||Price|
|CRA-1903||4gal.||17.5″ x 18″ x 22.5″||Self Close||74 lbs||14.75″||1||Call for quote|
|CRA-1904||4gal.||17.5″ x 18″ x 22.5″||Manual close||74 lbs||14.75″||1||Call for quote|
|CRA-1924||12gal.||23″ x 18″ x 35″||Self Close||128 lbs||14.75″||1||Call for quote|
|CRA-1925||12gal.||23″ x 18″ x 35″||Manual close||128 lbs||14.75″||1||Call for quote|